Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beehives for all

The other day I stumbled upon a lovely blog WishWishWish. Not only is it a beautiful blog, but Carrie has a great tutorial to achieve the beehive. I don't know about you, but I have wanted to do a beehive for such a long time, and just never thought I could. This gave me courage, and yesterday I put it to use. It didn't turn out quite perfect so I didn't snap any pics, but I plan to sometime this weekend, and then I'll take a couple photos. The one thing I would say to girls with curly locks wanting to do this look is don't wash your hair for a day or two, make sure your curls are all brushed out and just straighten out the front part, and straighten it in the direction it's going. TA DA, you'll have a great beehive.
Carrie's finished look. Go Check out her blog!




Love!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Wish Wish Wish! Such a cute blog! Annnnd if only my hair was thick enough for the beehive look. Sadness. Try again and take a picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.