Monday, February 28, 2011

10 Thing I Love Monday // Etsy Edition

The weekend I was so looking forward to, was good, however, I got sick on Friday. I'm in fact, still sick, so sorry for the lack of blog posts the past few days. It's been a bit rough driving from Jackson to Nashville and back, and being ill to boot. I also had two tests today I had to study for when I got back. Altogether, not quite the weekend I had planned.

On a happier note, I have been looking through lots of fun things on Etsy as of late. These are some of the things I found that I just adore!

 1. I love owls! This one here.


2. I'm really wanting to build my jewelry collection. This would be a great addition.

 3. I think these notebooks are adorable.

4. I want to start a journal, so I could use these.

 5. I want this vintage book of french fairy tales! So lovely. Too bad I don't read french.

 6. I love these! I think I'm going to purchase one soon.

 7. I really wanted this vintage necklace, you could even put notes in it. However, it's sold :(

8. These lovely boots. They are men's...but, maybe for a boyfriend?


 9. I considered this dress for my wedding, but as soon as I e-mailed the seller it was gone. Things on etsy sell so quickly.


10. This, ohhhh so lovely, necklace!


 Love.

1 comment:

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.