Monday, March 7, 2011

10 Things I Love Monday








1. I have recently discovered essie, and I completely love it. These are my favorite colors to wear right now.

 2. I'm in love with long hair. I want my hair to be super long soo badly.




3. I love cb's adorable bows. I bought this one today! So excited to wear it.


 4. This is how I first fell in love with Colin Firth. I feel the need to watch it soon.


5. A really good winged eye. I'm really liking the 60's vibe right now



6. I really want several pairs of chunky platform shoes for this spring/summer.

  7. high waisted jeans. I'm so happy with my pair I recently dyed.
6-7 found here

   8. I adore these prints from this shop.






9. This WONDERFUL video.

10. I really want this adorable hat from topshop



I hope all you lovelies are having a grand Monday, I'll be back tonight with an outfit post.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. I want some of those shoes too! and I heart Tom Hanks <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.