Monday, June 20, 2011

Simplicity.

Whenever I think about summer I always think about how wonderful relaxing it is, what a simple time it can be. I feel like summer outfits often reflect that, and mine certainly did today. 




I love flowing skirts and dresses during the hot summer months. They keeps you cool and comfy. I'd love to get some maxi dresses, maybe I could even make one!




tank top gap
skirt american apparel
shoes urban outfitters
 
After my last little sewing project I think I'm addicted. I've already started my next one. A little pair of shorts made out of a light blue seer sucker. I hope they turn out well.

xo,
 Em 

8 comments:

  1. i love this outfit and the skirt is so perfectly simple! glad you got the sewing bug! hehe! can't wait to see more of your creations!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the simplicity of you outfit! And I can really relate to the sewing addiction. I've been constantly sewing all of last week, and I never get tired! Later today I am going to post a simple DIY project i did yesterday. Check it out if you like:) I am really looking forward to see the shorts!
    Love Änglamark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is so gorgeous! teach me to sew :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. My outfits get much simpler in the Summertime too! I think it's partially because layering is more difficult. You look nice, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love your outfit....

    xx
    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're absolutely gorgeous! I love the muted tones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like these photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how simple, chic, and flowy this outfit is! Plus, I bet it's comfy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.