Monday, November 24, 2014

Life Lately (or the last 4 or so months)

Here are some snaps of life over the last several months. The lovely Miriam came through Nashville this summer and stayed with us. I turned 25! I also took up yoga.

 photo IMG_7581.jpg
 photo IMG_7671.jpg
 photo IMG_7665.jpg
 photo IMG_7685.jpg
 photo IMG_7600.jpg
 photo IMG_7787.jpg
 photo IMG_7726.jpg

We saw lots of Nashville while Miriam was here. We went to some great restaurants like Hattie B's and Loveless. We heard some fantastic bluegrass and did a little bit of shopping. I got that fantastic 40's coconut purse at The Rare Bird.

 photo IMG_7835.jpg photo IMG_7861.jpg

 photo IMG_7867.jpg
 photo IMG_7868.jpg
 photo IMG_7508.jpg

I also celebrated my birthday in August (geez, I'm 25) with Tyler taking me to Sinema (if you're ever in Nashville you should go. The drinks, cocktails and decor are fabulous) My birthday cake says Take Two because on my birthday I got sick, some sad things happened, and altogether it didn't end up being quite the day we had planned, so Ty re-did the whole thing a few weeks later, which was so incredibly sweet. 

 photo IMG_8470.jpg
 photo IMG_8697.jpg

I've started doing Ashtanga yoga and have developed quite a love and dedication for it. My sister Sarah and I are really interested in acro yoga and I'd love to take some classes and learn more. Any other Yogis out there?

xo,
Em


10 comments:

  1. My sister and I love yoga, too! We haven't tried anything like that last picture, though! (I didn't even know there was such a thing as acro yoga. It looks amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muitas coisas, nesses meses, e você sempre linda.
    Parabéns pelo aniversário.
    Beijos
    www.casacherry.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday sweetie! You look darling in every pic! The yoga you are doing is so awesome. I wish I could do that. I will never be able to but I highly admire those who can do what you do. Keep with it. Its beautiful!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on the yoga front, dear gal! I am 100% certain that if I could physically (I've tried, it's simply not possible due to some of my conditions), I would be deeply into this ancient art, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, lovely to see you blogging again!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday!! And I've done yoga, but nothing that intense, sadly.
    It's great to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great summer! ... and happy belaaaaaaaaaaaaated birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow I love your look ., I love your blog <3
    http://weronikaadamczykblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in Nashville, and it always amuses me to look at your pictures and try to figure out where you are. I was stuck on that TN flag garage door for awhile until...just the other day when I was at the old marathon factory! How cool is that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog! WOW. I love vintage - and cake and yoga! WOW. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.