Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Gold Hatted Lovers: Part Deux

 This may be my favorite outfit combination so far. This skirt and blouse with the darling collar makes my heart flutter. I can see myself wearing this a lot during the hot summer months, and also combining the pieces with lots of other things in my wardrobe.

9R2A0048_2
9R2A0052
9R2A0082_2
9R2A0080 2
9R2A0072_2
9R2A0049_2

I'm hoping doing these posts will get me back into blogging a little more. There's been so many changes going on lately that I've lost steam on keeping up the old blog. This summer will hopefully be a time of life slowing down a good deal and enjoying things like putting together a nice blog post. Until next time.

xo,
Em

P.S. Don't forget your 10% off this amazing collection with the code
LILLIPUT at checkout.

12 comments:

  1. So cute AGAIN! I love the fabric of the blouse; it does seem good for warmer days. Is the white skirt practical, in your opinion? Will it require layering to make it opaque, or is it good on its own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how perfect! <3 So much visual interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GORGEOUS!!!! The Golden Hatted Lovers collection is full of the most gorgeous pieces, albeit waaay out of my price range!
    I'm so glad you are back to blogging, I have missed your posts so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is stunning and these photographs - wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit so much. I want all of it! I just love the skirt most of all though, I think it'd be so versatile.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blouse is gorgeous and it really suits you!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already loved the first dress but this two piece set is an absolute stunner! So fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing- I love the collar on your blouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely, flat out stunning ensemble. You look as though you just stepped straight out of a mid-30s edition of Harper's or Vogue.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are STUNNING!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.