Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Studying

So, all I want to do is keep posting at the moment and work on the look of my blog. Sadly, I have a quiz in a class tomorrow that needs attention badly. I'm probably just procrastinating. Since I am though, I thought I'd give you all a peek at my latest lust worthy items.

                                                     

                                            This dress and shoes from anthropology

                                            These shoes from maraisusa

That's all. I shall return to studying.

1 comment:

  1. I was at Anthropologie drooling over that same dress yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.