Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boo, school work

Today has been full of school work. On days like these when I'm forced to wear my hair frizzed and pulled into a bun on top of my head, with trousers and a sweater, I take breaks from my school work and lust after lovely outfits I wish I could be wearing. I would love to wear these pieces to school in early spring. Just gorgeous.



The dress, cape, shoes, socks, and hat are from Top Shop and the backpack is from Urban Outfitters

I hope you enjoy looking at these lovely things. Back to school work.


Love.

4 comments:

  1. I showed mom that dress, and she thought it was super cute and decently priced.. so someone just might be getting it. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!
    -Allison Kaye
    http://www.craftedlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could My spouse and i inquire if you may be through Queensland?
    You truly seem like a Hawaiian :0)
    Here is my blog post How To Treat Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy, is definitely Wordpress a free of charge running a blog software
    for instance live journal? On top of that does it have a lot of plugins
    as well as subjects for doing it? I have to begin to use this regarding our innovative web site if it does!
    Many thanks.
    My website ... 499

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.