Thursday, February 3, 2011

10 Things I Love // A Bit Late

I missed my 10 Things I Love Monday, in the excitement of getting engaged I just forgot, understandable I think. But, I still want to share 10 things I'm lovin' at the moment, so Monday or not, here goes.

I'm going a bit crazy with all the cold weather, and now I'm seriously longing for spring. 

1. I love this yellow bag from fossil










 
2. I'm diggin' the 1920's hair cuts right now. I'm really tempted to cut off all my hair.




3. I LOVE these shorts from j crew


4. All I want for a sweet treat lately is ice cream and sprinkles. Mmmm.

     
5. I have been wanting a pair of moccasins for a while now. These from j crew really hit the mark. 

6. Strawberries! Love this scarf from top shop.
7. This Valentine's Day fort from design sponge is incredible.

8.I can imagine wearing this coat from top shop in early spring.
9. I adore this wall paper from anthropologie. It's simply beautiful.
10. I have tried this hat on twice in Nashville at j crew. I'm hoping it'll still be around for the spring/summer months.




Love!

1 comment:

  1. Love that coat in number 8!
    The yellow bag is darling too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.