Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Date

We set the date for our wedding! We were originally thinking right after we both graduated in December, but after realizing how stressful it would be to move in to a place, graduate, and plan the last details of a wedding in one week, we decided it was best to wait until after Christmas. Our date is...January 21st! Next weekend I'll be going up to Nashville to start looking for venues with my mom and sisters, I'm sooo excited!

Since I have wedding everything-ness on the brain, I thought I would post a couple of my favorite items from BHLDN.




I completely love the color of this dress. One thing I've never wanted is a white wedding dress, it's such an unflattering color. Something along the lines of this is simply gorgous.

This dress has a beautiful color as well. I still haven't decided if I want a tea length dress or floor length.


I love love love these gloves!


These shoes are adorable. I think they would be the perfect touch of blue. 
 



  Love!

2 comments:

  1. When I was looking through the dresses, that's the floor length dress that I can completely see you in! It's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so see you in that 2nd dress with those stunning vintage looking gloves and shoes. You will look like a Goddess straight off a Paris runway. Especially if you have your red hair up in a simple yet messy and romantic up-do.

    www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.