Saturday, February 19, 2011

Smile Like You Mean It


I've been feeling ill today, ick. I really wanted to do an outfit post, but it just didn't work out. Since I was feeling too yucky to do an outfit post, I looked at things I wanted. This probably isn't the smartest of plans, but I had fun.

Untitled
                                I created this ensemble at polyvore

I've been thinking a lot about the future today. I think it comes with thinking about wedding planning and whatnot. I'm really excited about what the future holds, and I'm ready to be done with college. I'm ready to start a job and use what I've been learning over the past four years. College wasn't what I thought it was going to be. It has been so much better, and in some ways, so much harder than I thought. Lots of beginnings and endings of friendships, classes, and life lessons. I'm sure I will look back one day and wish I could come back, but right now, I'm ready to be done.

Love. 

1 comment:

  1. Almost as good as an outfit post! Those shoes are beautiful! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.