1. Cecilia Bartoli. She has the most incredible control of her voice.
2. These shoes from topshop
3. Feather necklaces. Like this one from friendly gesture
4. Braids. I need to figure out how to do braids well with my curly locks. Pics from weheartit
5. This dress from topshop. I'm a sucker for stripes.
6. This bridesmaid dress from BHLDN
7. I have been wanting these moccasins from darlingtonia for a long while. Soooo lovely.
8. Clutches! This lovely one is at red ruby rose
9. I adore finding new blogs. Especially ones couples write together. Louder Than Silence is a delightful blog, you should check it out.
10. My mandolin. This is not it exactly, but it's the same style. I need to get it out and play it more. Also, I really want a band with a mandolin to play at our wedding.
I hope all you lovlies have a grand Monday!