Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Those shoes

The opera is over! It was a great performance, and I really enjoyed being a part of it, but I'm very happy it's over. I'll post some pics of it soon.



Now that the opera is over, there is a great weight lifted in my school life, only to be replaced by tests, and my looming senior recital. It also means that the choir tour to Italy is closer, and that's super exciting! School goes on.



I'm going home to Nashville this weekend to look for venues for the wedding! I also hope to get in some much needed thrifting with my sistersIt'll be a lovely weekend.

blouse thrifted
skirt anthropologie
shoes nine west (I know it seems like I always wear these shoes...hopefully I can get my other pair of oxfords mended soon)

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.