Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pretty Lace and Birthdays

This was actually my outfit yesterday, I really love this shirt.



cardigan american apparel 
shirt american apparel gift from Ty
pants hoot + louise gift from Ty
shoes nine west
belt thrifted 

Today is Ty's birthday. We celebrated on Sunday, with tasty foods and presents, since today's a school day and we both have things to do, but it's always good to have celebrating on a birthday, so I'm making him a tasty apple pie tonight! Yum. Also, we're going to cracker barrel, that's right. It's one of the better places to eat here in Jackson (that's right, there's pretty much no good place to eat here), and Ty and I actually really like it. Maybe we're old people, but oh well.

Love!

3 comments:

  1. That top is gorgeous. You look so beautiful! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very good;) and you have wonderfull hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you that day! So cute. Our high-waist pants are almost twins!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.