It's so warm today, and I'm hoping spring is finally arriving! Please stay, warm weather.
1. The new wedding line from anthropologie, called BHLDN, opened it's online store today! I'm loving everything on there.
2. Pinks! I'm loving pinks for the spring time, like these lovely shades from NARS. Especially some great blush and lip color.
3. She & Him always makes me think of the summer time. Their tunes are the perfect thing to listen to on a road trip. Plus, Zooey is adorable.
4.These dresses from the spring Dear Creatures line.
5. Forage bow ties are so great for the spring time.
6.Three piece suites! Like this one from Band of outsiders.
I think Tyler might wear one for our wedding...probably not from that shop, but ya know.
7.This great blouse from Topshop.
8. Finding new shops! Like Hoot + Louise.
9.Tag-a-long girl scout cookies! Yummm.
10. Boris Karloff! As weird as it sounds I had a crush on him when I was little, and I loved watching him in scary movies. I always thought people made him be evil and scary in his movies, it wasn't his fault. Also, he has the coolest voice.