Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day Celebration

This weekend I have been in Memphis with Tyler and my parents. We visited my Grandmother who lives near there, and talked lots of wedding plan whatnots. It's been lovely. Today when my parents left Memphis, Ty and I stayed behind to do our Valentines celebrating, and since his birthday is on Tuesday, some birthday celebrating as well. We hit up some great shops. One that Ty and I really loved was Hoot + Louise. It's an adorable vintage shop with some lines like Dear Creatures thrown in as well. I got a pair of high waisted trousers (which I plan on showing off soon here) and Ty got two ties, a jacket, and a shirt. If you're ever in the area I recommend stopping by.

We also visited American Apparel, where I got another Valentines Day present....

I've been wanting this adorable lace shirt for a long time, I'm so excited to style this soon!

I have such a sweet fiancé, who gets me such good gifts.

I'm pretty tuckered out, so off to bed I go.

Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.