Sunday, March 20, 2011

10 things HE loves Monday

So...because Emma is not in the country, and blog posts are difficult to make with a poor internet connection, I, Emma's fiance, will post 10 things that I love until she returns! Let us begin...


1. These Italian Boots


2. A sturdy tie is always a good thing. Especially gray scale.


3. I've really been wanting a spring trench coat for those chilled/rainy days.


4. The films of Christopher Guest


5. This EXTREMELY expensive Big Pilot watch


6. This Prada Messenger Bag


7. The first movie I ever remember watching, The Incredible Shrinking Man


8. A subtle twist on an old classic. These sunglasses



9. Getting ready for marriage, I'm seriously considering a 3 piece suit like this.



10. This wonderful website full of awkward family photos. 



I'm sorry that you had to read my favorite things rather than Emma's. In other news, her trip to Italy is going well. She is suffering from jet lag, but other than that she is fine. I miss her so and can't wait for her to be back in America with me. Emma will try to post form Italy, but no promises. Internet is pretty rough over there. Hope you have a great day!


Love.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you did this, Ty. Also, I really love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you gave a shout-out to awkward family photos. Good job, sir! :) And glad you have Emma back!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.