Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bad Blogger

I realized I have been a terrible blogger. I don't even want to think of the last time I blogged. I just wanted to say I'm going to be back super soon with an Italy post. I got back from Italy last Friday, and have been trying to stay awake and go to school since then, which has proved to be a little bit of a struggle. Right now, it is only 9:15 and I have wanted to go to bed for the past hour, but I'm fighting it because I know if I do I'll wake up at 4:00 am and want to start my day.

Here's a little outfit, and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a real post.


Untitled
 polyvore





I'm gonna try and stay up a bit later and then I'm gonna craaaash.

Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.