Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Bag

I had a lovely day in Nashville yesterday. It was great to see my family, and we got my shoes and jewelry for my senior recital (They are so beautiful. I can't wait until I can post pics) annnnd, perhaps the most exciting thing I got was this...


It's an awesome messenger bag from Fossil. I have been lugging around the same purse for books, and my everyday needs, for the past four years, and it is pretty much torn to shreds. My Dad was very sweet and splurged on this great replacement. I will probably be seen lugging it everywhere. 

In other news, I'm trying to get all my school stuff done before I leave for Italy on Thursday. Ahhh, it's so soon! I'm really excited about the trip, but really sad I'll have to leave Ty behind on spring break. It's a good thing I have skype. I think I have everything I need for the trip, I just have to decide what clothes to bring...which will be difficult. I'm going to head back to my studying now...*sighs*

I hope you all have had a splendid weekend!

Love.

1 comment:

  1. Italy? I so want to visit or live there. I hope that you have a wonderful time. You are so LUCKY!

    Gabrielle
    www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.