Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring is in the air

Today I could really feel the approach of spring. It was warm enough to go outside with just a sweater and some tights, but it was rainy and everything was soggy. Hurry up and get here warmer weather! I've been checking off things on my to-do list in preparation for Italy. My goal is to start packing a little tomorrow.





shirt gap
skirt thrifted
sweater j crew
tights gap
shoes ross
necklace etsy 


I hope all you lovlies have had a glorious Monday. Sorry I've left out the 10 Things I love Monday, I was just a bit too busy today.

Love.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is amazing!!! Is it your natural colour? Cute outfit, love the cardigan, the colour looks great with your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! No, sadly my natural color is a light brown, but I love experimenting with color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is gorgeous!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.