Friday, March 4, 2011

A weekend of dyeing


I apologize for the ugly backdrop for my photos. It was raining and having my hair straight and standing in the rain doesn't mix too well, so the hallway on the outside of my apartment had to do.

 
I'm really enjoying having bangs again, it makes me feel like I have a real hairstyle now.I think they may not be quite even...I'll just need to get better at this whole cutting my own hair thing, I assume I'll get better with time.

 




shirt anthropologie
skirt american apparel 
tights gap
shoes ross

This weekend I'll be missing Ty a lot. He's going to be filming a good deal of it, and I always feel lost when I don't have him around. Sappy, but true.

My lovely friend Shannon just came over to re-do the roots of my hair, and she gave me some great fabric dyeing advice, that I think might spark a DIY project this weekend.  I have these thrifted jeans that are far too light, and she told me what I need to do to dye them. I think a late night trip to Walmart for dye might be in order. I'll post pics if it turns out well.

I hope all you lovelies have a splendid weekend!

Love.

4 comments:

  1. The thing about cutting your own bangs is that no one notices if they aren't perfectly straight except you.

    Also, drat you. I was going to dye my hair orange, but if I do we'll have the exact same hair style. Not that it's that big of a deal since we know almost none of the same people anymore, I know.

    Also, also, your eye makeup is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lovely! beautiful style and hair! What a lovely blog too :)

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh please please post about the dyeing of your jeans! last night i was trying on a pair of high waited jeans that are really light and i just don't like light colored jeans and was thinking of dyeing them! oh yay, can't wait!

    you look absolutely gorgeous so so love your bangs!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so need to do a makeup tutorial. Your makeup is always flawless!

    www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.