Tuesday, April 12, 2011

creamy colors

The weather is beautiful today! It's a little bit cooler, more around 70 rather than 88, and the sun is shining. Ahhh. 


 

 



dress gap
sweater j crew
belt thrifted
shoes target

I realized after Ty took these pictures, that I'm wearing a very similar color palate to my last outfit post. But, that's ok, I just happen to love these colors together.

School is keeping both Ty and I running a bit crazy. I'll be so happy when the summer comes around. In exciting news! Jackson has acquired a Sweet Ce Ce's, and Ty and I are headed there as soon as I'm done with work tonight. Yummm.

xo,
 Em

1 comment:

  1. I love those colors and that style on you. They look so soft, feminine, and romantic. You have a wonderful flair for fashion!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.