Monday, April 11, 2011

10 Things I Love Monday!

1. This living room featured in apartment therapy

2. This shirt! I want it for the summer!

3. and I want to wear these pants with the shirt!

4. You can see I'm obviously in the mood for summer clothes. This beautiful two piece is to die for!

5. I've been wanting a pair of these shoes for a while now.

 6. A doughnut cake. I think Ty might have one for his groom's cake. Yumm.

7. This little Twiggy tutorial. I really want to try the Twiggy make up soon.

8. Creamy lace dresses. LOVE them. 

9. These shoes that would go oh so well with a creamy lace dress.

10. LOVEEE these sun glasses. So pretty.

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!

xo,
  Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.