Saturday, April 9, 2011

Matinee

Today has been great. Tyler and I have lounged around, and done pretty much nothing. We went an saw the play The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, this afternoon, which was super cute, and that's been about it. The university we went to see the play at has a lovely campus, so we took advantage of that and took some outfit photos! 













dress gift from ty from anthropologie

hat gift from ty from j crew
shoes target
belt thrifted
earrings pangea
necklace fire finch

These earrings are some of my favorite, I love wearing them. I think this dress is going to be one of my staples this summer, also this is the first day I wore this lovely hat! I've been waiting for the perfect warm day to wear it, and today was the day. The weather has been insane here. Today it was 88...I think it needs to cool off just a bit.

I hope all you lovelies are having a grand weekend! Enjoy the warm weather (if you're around here at least).

Love.

2 comments:

  1. awww you look adorable...great blog!


    ps. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on blog!

    xx
    deni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're posing at Lambuth :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.