Thursday, April 21, 2011

from my sisters

When my family came in for my recital my sisters brought me two gifts. One was NARS Multiple in Orgasm. They know I've been looking for a color that can double for lips and cheeks, and this is just beautiful. The other thing they brought me was a thrifted dress Sarah had altered. So I decided to sport both lovely gifts today.





dress from sarah
sweater american apparel
tights gap
shoes nine west
necklace gift from ty

I love my family. Tyler and I are going to be able to make it up to Nashville (finally) this weekend to spend Easter with them. I'm so thrilled we'll have tomorrow off. A nice long weekend will be well appreciated. I plan on doing some therapy thrifting, eating some tasty Indian food, and relaxing with my love and my wonderful fam. 

xo,
 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.