Friday, April 22, 2011

times they are a changin'

As I'm sure you all have noticed, my blog is slowly changing and evolving. I'm trying to hone the look I want for it (via Tyler who does the designing and putting together) and along with that I think I want to change/add something new. I think instead of my 10 Things I Love Monday's I'm going to start doing Five Favorites Friday's. 10 things on Monday just started to get too much for me. I think that will streamline things and make it a more attainable goal for me. In addition, I think I'm going to start doing an inspiration day, where I post outfits from other lovely ladies that I'm totally diggin' at the moment. If any of you have suggestions for my blog I would be super happy to hear them!

 
So here are five of my favorite things.

 1. This beautiful head band.


2. I've recently discovered Thom Dolan, and these are two of my fav looks.



 3. I have recently been lusting after these Jeffrey Campbell shoes. *sigh*

4. Peter pan collars. LOVE them.

5. The Loved One line. It's incredible and affordable. Too amazing!!

I hope all you lovelies are going to have a wonderful weekend. I'm sooo excited to head up to Nashville tomorrow!

xo,
 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.