Thursday, April 7, 2011

it's been a good day

I passed my hearing! That's right, I'm gonna go on to do my senior recital and not fail out of school. Whew, dodged that bullet. Needless to say, I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. So, in celebration Tyler and I went window shopping, we're both broke so no purchasing could be done. I've decided I really want a new scent for spring. The one I'm gonna get as soon as I have some money is....




 Daisy by Marc Jacobs! I'm pretty sure it's on most people's wish list for a spring scent. It's so lovely. I bought a little roll on stick for my sister Hannah for Christmas, and ever since I've been craving my own little bottle.

I'm gonna go eat some ice cream and enjoy my evening, thinking of lovely spring things.

Love.

2 comments:

  1. oh congrats sweetie! i knew you would pass, even though i have no idea what you sound like :D maybe you should do a video, i would LOVE to hear. i always wanted to become a singer but just never got the confidence to do it, took a couple of classes though and loved it!

    hope you have a fantastic weekend with that weight off your shoulder..now to celebrate!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cb, thank you so much! Maybe after my senior recital I will post something up here, that's a good idea.

    Thanks for being so sweet!

    Love.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.