Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nashville Weekend // Inspiration

 Well, Ty and I are back from Nashville. It's always sad to leave, but in under a year we won't have to leave any more, yay! We had a wonderful time with my family, and I got to see an old friend that I've known forever, so that was lovely. What was also super lovely was I got to do a bit of shopping at American Apparel (one of my purchases was a maxi skirt I can't wait to style) and Lauren from Blooming Leopold was working there, so I got to meet her. I completely love her blog, you should check it out. So all in all it was a great little weekend in Nashville. I thought I'd leave you with some looks I've been lovin' this past week.


 here 

  here

I hope all of you are having wonderful weekends!

xo,
 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.