Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nude

Today has been the first still day it seems like in forever. The last few days we've been bombarded with storms and it has been a waiting game to see if we're going to get hit by something really terrible. The skies have finally cleared, and I hope the worst is past us. 






I've been waiting to wear this new maxi skirt, and today was the perfect day! I wasn't sure I was going to love the maxi skirt when I started seeing it become popular, but I completely adore this skirt, and I think it'll end up being one of my favorites for the summer. I'm really loving the 60's vibe lately. I'm experimenting with different things to do with my hair, teasing it a little in the back and such like. I'm really bad at teasing hair and getting just the right look, but I'm getting better. I'm also finding that I'm really drawn to nudes and light neutrals, they just look so light and airy. I'll have to make a point of infusing some colors in my wardrobe for the summer time.

blouse american apparel
leotard american apparel
skirt american apparel
shoes target 

xo,
 Em

6 comments:

  1. amazing!! I'm so in love with this look <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness these colors are beautiful.

    -Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is beautiful. The colours are amazing, and the scalloped top is stunning. Also, you are really really pretty! I'm definitely a new follower!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look. you are SO gorgeous! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking super chic and effortless,t he neutral colour pallet works really well and really suits you. The maxi skirt is defiantly a winner on you! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.