Thursday, April 14, 2011

red and blue

This is my outfit from yesterday. The weather has been amazing, and I've enjoyed some simple layering, but it is definitely spring now. I think I might be sad when I can no longer layer. I love tights and shorts. Maybe I could get away with some super thin ones. I also just had my hair re-dyed (by my friend Shannon) so it looks like my hair is on fire. You can't tell as much in these pics since I've edited to calm down the colors.






shirt american apparel
shorts target
belt thrifted
bow city bird's
glittery shoes gap
tights target

xo,
 Em

8 comments:

  1. gotta say I definately love red hair on. I'm envious and I'm a natural redhead haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. You look absolutely gorgeous in the second to last picture. This hair color was made just for you (stunning). What type of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty hair bow! And, of course, Your hair is always darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love that pic of you laying down in the grass. your hair looks so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabby, my camera is a Nikon D-3000. Tyler usually uses my 55-200 mm lens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for answering my question. Your photos are always so beautiful, and the quality is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lady these pictures are beautiful! and yay that is my bow! hehehe...it looks so so amazing with your hair color too!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.