Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Farmer's Market.

This morning Ty and I woke up extra early and headed out to the farmer's market. I always love going there and purchasing large amounts of fresh veggies and yummy foods.



We had a lovely time roaming through the different stations and selecting our tasty foods. Some of my favorite things to get at the farmer's market is the milk and cheese...mmm, sooo good.


 
I've been talking about trying to change my photos for a while, and I'm a bit discouraged. I'm trying to host my pictures on Flickr, but I can't figure out how to put them all in a post without it posting each picture as a singular post...soooo frustrating. I'm really wanting to learn how to make my blog look better, I'm just realizing it's going to take a bit of time, but I can do it!


I'm going to go do some cleaning and organizing of my room, and then make some burgers, and eventually return to the very frustrating Flickr and Blogger relationship, and hopefully make it work.


blouse vintage: the hip zipper
shorts thrifted
shoes urban outfitters
purse italy 

xo,
 Em

1 comment:

  1. i love your farmers market outfit oh so much! so cute!!

    we missed going to the farmers market this weekend. we woke up so buckets of rain!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.