Friday, September 16, 2011

Lovin' It

I thought I'd share with you two MAC products I'm obsessed with right now. The first one of them is Prep and Prime for lips. It is incredible, and if you're a girl who likes your bright red lipstick this is for you. You apply it all over your lips and a little around the mouth as well, and it eliminates all feathering and bleeding. It also keeps your lipstick nice and fresh all day long, which I love for when I'm teaching, because I don't have a lot of time to keep touching up my lipstick.



  The other product I've been wearing every day is the blush Melba. It's incredible. Especially if you're wanting a more peachy color for fall. I'm in love with MAC's blushes, the color is fabulous and it stays on pretty much all day.





What are some of your favorite products at the moment?

xo,
 Em

5 comments:

  1. Ooo nice! I may need that prep and prime! I really love a purply colored MAC lipstick that i have!! I think MAC is addicting! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! I need to get that lip primer and I really like the look of that blush color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might try the prep and prime for lips, it sounds amazing!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I'm a bit addicted to MAC products... the prep and prime lip is great! My favourite product at the moment is probably Benefit's Cha Cha Tint, it's a lovely corally lip and cheek tint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the Prep + Prime for lips is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.