Monday, October 3, 2011

October


It's finally feeling like fall around here in Tennessee, at least a little bit. It was chilly enough for me to need tights this morning when I left for school. October is by far my favorite month, and I'm so excited to enjoy as much of it as I can.


This sweater is from my mom's vintage collection, and it's so wonderfully warm and cozy. Not to mention the beading which is so beautiful.


dress vintage/adelaide's homesewn
sweater vintage/my mom's
tights target
shoes jessica simpson 

I got my hair trimmed up finally. It's a nice blunt cut, which makes it so much easier to set. Since it is a bit shorter it's not quite so comfy sleeping on rag curls though . Maybe I'll experiment with soft rollers. 
xo,
 Em

12 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and that sweater. <3 Ever girl needs a soft, cuddly, cozy, pretty sweater like that I swear.

    Your hair is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is lovely! I love the shades of blue. The dress is just perfect, and the little cardigan looks so sweet with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress so much, the whole outfit really reminds me of something that Betty Draper would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foam rollers can be uncomfortable, if you roll them too tight. Which I do all the time. But if you have a hair net over them, no need to roll them tight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those old vintage sweaters with beading on them. Beading takes time to sew on, which makes me appreciate it even more. Your hair look great by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that dress such a great color and the sweater too! sleeping with soft rollers isn't great either but its doable and i don't mind it.
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you ever worried about wearing your beautiful vintage clothing around children? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty dress! i would wear it in a heartbeat.
    xx

    p.s, if you have a moment, check out my new giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous dress!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your soft, soft cardigan Emma! Great look! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.