Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lost

Last night, after taking tons of vitamins, I felt a lot better. Then, I lost my voice. Today, I feel so so, but I have a nice Z-Pack to take care of me, so I'm hopeful.



I had a friend of mine dye my hair last night, my first at home dying experience! It turned out wonderfully. The only thing was that the roots didn't get full coverage, so that'll need to be fixed a bit. I will for sure keep this up, it's so much cheaper than going to the salon.








shirt thrifted
shorts thrifted
tights target
shoes target
necklace tiffany's

Love.

1 comment:

  1. oh i just love that outfit! i really enjoy wearing tights with shorts, i favorite look of mine!

    i hope you get better soon! i have been fighting a cough for the past 2 weeks! i finally made an appt for friday! hopefully it will go away soon with proper meds!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.