Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend // Fun times

Tyler and I are in Nashville, enjoying the company of my family, good food, and a little break from Jackson.








We played with George and Alice, the two little puppies my family has. They're always so much fun. I can't wait until Tyler and I can get one of our own.






leotard american apparel
dress thrifted/altered by sarah
shoes steve madden 
flower anthropologie
belt thrifted

We're having a splendid time here, but will sadly be heading back to Jackson tomorrow. We've got lots of studying to do for biology, ick. In better news my sister thrifted me the most adorable blouse, that I can't wait to show you all.


I hope you all are having a fun filled weekend!

xo,
 Em

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're having a wonderful time away! <3 Oh, and the dog is the cutest!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are so cute!! i love playing with our little rosie even if she is always claws out all the time...hopefully she will learn as she gets older!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post -- awesome pictures, great outfit, and REALLY cute pictures of you and Tyler. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and it looks like your having fun at home. The doggies are so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that photo with you and the dog is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Please remember any ideas on my blog are my own opinion and if you don't agree or have something you want to critique, please be polite.