Happy New Year, my dears! I hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve and are getting into this new year of 2013. I'm really excited about this year as it will bring my one year wedding anniversary and hopefully good times and adventures aplenty. I really am not one to make resolutions, but I do like the idea of making some goals for 2013. So, I thought I'd share some of them with you.
1. I want to buy more intentional vintage this year. Really look through my closest and see what I'm lacking and build that up.
2. Our apartment needs to be kept tidier. I really tried for this goal this year, and it was more of a success towards the end of the year, but it makes life so much happier and stress free when your environment is tidy.
3. I want to scrap book more! When Tyler and I were dating I started a scrap book for him of photos of us and wrote down memories and such, but I'm really behind, as I don't think I've even done our engagement nor anything after. I think it'd be such a special thing to have, especially when we have children.
4. To fit back into all my vintage clothing. I didn't want to give myself a number goal for loosing weight, as I don't want to become obsessed with being a certain number, but I know I will be back to my healthiest me when I can fit back into all my old vintage. Also, I'll have so much more variety in my closet!
5. Put more in savings (for our Europe trip especially). Ty and I have done very well with savings this year, but we really want to make a trip to Europe in the next 2 ish years, and it needs to bulked up.
40's dress hip zipper
shoes nine west
I think those are all reasonable goals, nothing crazy, but good attainable things I can concentrate on this year.
Have you made any goals or resolutions?